Our Client the biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world (yard located at Batam, Kepri) requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
1). SECURITY MANAGER ( job code: JBMD - SM )
A. Job Description:
- Responsible for securing fabrication yard installation perimeter & other associated facility
- Supervises and coordinates activities of security force in the fabrication yard installation perimeter & associated facilities in order to safeguard company assets & employee safety.
- Interprets security rules and directs subordinates in enforcing compliance such as issuance of employee ID card, visitors yard entry card & safe keeping of forbidden articles carried by visitors as well by employees
- Participate in reviews & improvements of security procedures.
- Liaise with local authorities, i.e.: police, municipality, to establish good cooperation in solving problem affecting establishment.
- Degree in Law or similar from a reputable University
- Experience in the Commercial/Public Security Field is preferred, however, Applicant with relevant 5- 10 years experience in the Security Industry is welcome & considered
- Proficient in oral & written English is a priority; however, Applicants with mediocre English may also apply
- Willing to work in a fabrication/construction – harsh environment.
2. PROJECT ENGINEER ( job code: JBMD - PE )
A. Job Description:
- Preparing TBE for all procurement items and review the vendor documents
- Establish good relation with Client, Project Management Team & other departments
- Arrange meeting for facilitating TBE Approval
- Provide interface for Engineering issues
- Min 5- 10 years of experience as Project Engineer, preferable in oil & gas industry
- Engineering degree from reputable university
- Excellent command in English both oral & written
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
- Willing to be placed in Batam
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume, quoting job code, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4x6cm) to these address below: